Thursday, August 13, 2009

Scooter and Riley Lesson 24

Ah, the finished piece! I only wish that Scooter and Riley could enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed painting it!

If you would like to paint along with my blog lessons, you can get the photo references and drawings sent to you by visiting my etsy shop, clicking on the Online Lesson icon, and pay a small fee of $5.00. I will then email all the photo references and drawings to you. Some people have found it helpful to order the references, then print the daily blog lessons, and begin when the online postings are complete. That way, they know what is coming next and they can see what the finished piece may look like.

If you are local to Melbourne, Florida, I also teach classes and workshops locally. Check out my Classes page on my website for more information.

Thanks so much for visiting. Become a Follower by clicking the link at left!!!

No comments: